Instructions for Presenters
- Abstracts are required for presentations in oral presentations, posters, videos.
- The "Title"box should be brief, but explicit and typed in capitals.
- THE ABSTRACT WILL BE ACCEPTED VIA SUBMISSION THROUGH THIS WEBSITE ONLY
- Abstracts should be submitted in English only.
- Authors are requested to read the following instructions before preparing their abstracts.
Title, Author's Name, and Instructional Affiliation
- The title should be entirely in capital letters.
- The name of the presenting author must be indicated first and underline.
- The first name initial must precede the last name.
- The instructional affiliation, city and country are required.
Body of Abstract
- Prepare the abstract in this order: purpose, methods, results, discussion and conclusion.
- The statement, the results will be discussed, is not adequate.
Common Errors in the Abstract
- An abstract may be rejected for publication by the program committee if it has the following errors:
- Incorrect or obscure abbreviation.
- Misspelled words.
- The title must be entirely in capital letters. It must begin from the left margin.
- Type using single spacing.
- Total number of abstract is not more than 300 words.
Notification of Acceptance
- The final decision will be notified from the Secretariat
- Presentations will be grouped by the region and section.
- Each presentation must be confined to 8 minutes, leaving 2 minutes for discussion.
- In case that oral presentation has already been filled up, the articles will be transferred to poster presentation automatically.
- LCD Projector will be provided for PowerPoint presentation PC.
- Display monitor 150 cm (height) x 85 cm (width) JPEG format.
- The official language for posters is English.
- One of the authors must be at the poster at a certain time for discussion (to be informed).
- Presenter must load the presentation at slide preview room on the early of October 20, 2018.
- Each presentation must be confined to 10 minutes.
- The language must be in English.